Description The ARCFlex FreeStation™ product delivers unrivaled price
per performance by offering both a high-powered 2.4 or 5 GHz MIMO CPE
and separate embedded AP radio, all in one device. At a price point
below other CPEs on the market, this product offers the WISP a simple,
robust CPE connectivity solution along with a separate, FREE access
point that can be used for wireless management, for extending coverage
inside the customer premises or neighboring devices, or for hotspot
- Two models available: FreeStation 5 and FreeStation 2
- Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure
- Network Modes: Bridge, Router
- Fully adjustable mount
- Powered by the ARC•OS Wireless Platform
- PoE Input + Software-configurable PoE Output/Passthrough
(Up to 24V, polarity independent)
- One configuration UI for both radios
- Always-on Wireless Management Network makes installation
and maintenance hassle-free
- ARCMobile™ iPhone and Android Installation App
Receive WAN access via the W-WAN CPE while offering simultaneous access
inside your office with the built-in W-LAN Access point.
Customer receives access to the carrier network via the W-WAN CPE while
providing wireless coverage to the customer’s home at the same time.
Make any installation into a HotZone. Hotspot networks coexist with the
standard wireless networks running on the device.
Try adding an iFlex™ to your FreeStation™ installation: The indoor
iFlex™ can power the outdoor FreeStation™, which will handle the WAN
access via the W-WAN CPE and provide outdoor coverage with the
FreeStation™’s W-LAN Access point. The iFlex™ will then provide indoor
coverage at the same time.