UFiber OLT supports up to 128 ONU CPEs per GPON port with physical links of up to 20 km in distance. It also features SFP+ connectivity for uplinking. The UFiber OLT can be mounted in a 1U rack, mounted on a wall, or placed on a desktop. Management options include the Gigabit Ethernet port (out‑of‑band), RJ45 serial console port (CLI), and uplink (in‑band) – configured via the UFiber UI or UNMS.
- 8 Gigabit Passive Optical Network Ports
- Supports up to 1024 Clients (128 per PON Port)
- Up to 2.488 Gbps TX and 1.244 Gbps RX
- Two 1G/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Flexible Layer 2/3 Management Features
- FastEthernet port for management
- Console serial port for management