- Choice of Readers: Support all card readers, such as ZK KR-series, Wiegand readers and RS485 card readers; it also supports HID Prox, iClass and XceedID multi-card technology.
- Communication: C5S control panel can be installed easily on your network and support TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-fi communications. POE function (AT standard) will assist in easier and more convenient installation.
- New Design: The new design is different from the C3 controller. There is a case protecting the C5S controller.
- Options: There are 3 sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in optimized system architecture, devices or gate controllers.
- Built-In Advanced Access Control: Anti-passback, First-card opening, Multi-card opening, Duress password entry, and auxilary input/output linkages are built into controller firmware.
- For Software Developers: Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the C5S controller with their or existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can customize C5S firmware to meet any customer requirements.
- Installation Guide
- Screws and Holders
|Number of Doors Controlled||1|
|Number of Readers Supported||Wiegand reader 2, RS485 reader 2|
|Types of Readers Supported||26-bit Wiegand, others upon request|
|Number of Inputs||3, Exit Button 1, Aux IN 1, Door Status 1|
|Number of Outputs||2, Lock 1, Aux Output 1|